Yeah Boy!! It was a cold day when John, Erin and myself decided to run around the campus of Columbia University, where John is a student, for their engagement session. But being the true New Yorkers we are it wasn’t a problem. Exploring around Columbia University led us to, another true iconic New York location, The Cathedral Church of Saint John the Divine. There’s not a lot of things in New York that can still put me in a state of “awe”, but this is definitely one of them. Between photographing this beautiful couple, exploring the pure art that makes up the facade of the Cathedral, and watching artist make a video on the steps of the Cathedral, I could have stayed there all day. But it was also way to cold for that, plus the Church was closed. I’ll be back. And I wish Erin and John the best, hopefully I’ll be seeing them again soon.
- Danielle + Petey On The High Line
- Rainy Days!!!
- One Woman Winery Wedding: Fernanda and Francois Payard
- New Rochelle Wedding: Rafiah and Malcolm
- New York Engagement Photography: Erin and John
- Lydia and Christian Featured on Delightfully Engaged Blog
- DUMBO Engagement Session: Cecily and Joseph
- Hampton Bays Wedding: Lisa and Michael
- Coming Soon to a blog near you!
- Diandra and Will: Turks and Caicos – Part 3 – Family Fun